Can I check and send messages if I am on holiday outside of the Ireland?
No. If you try to log onto your account from abroad, your account will automatically be deactivated. As part of our scammer protection technology we block member access to people outside of the Ireland. To have access to your account once again, you need to send us an email and we will remove the blocked status. Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are my details on Completely Free Dating safe?
- Can I join if I live outside the Ireland?
- Can I search without joining?
- Can I send a message without joining?
- Can I view messages I have sent?
- Can other members access my messages?
- Can other members see I have added them to my favourites list?
- Completely free, surely not, how much really?
- Do I have to upload a photo?
- How can I stop someone sending me messages?
- How do I activate my account?
- How do I contact other members?
- How do I file a conversation in the Archived Conversations folder?
- How do I join?
- How do I remove someone from my favourites list?
- How do I use the Address Book?
- How many members can I add to my favourites list?
- How many members can I contact a day?
- How many messages can I keep in my inbox?
- I had been sending messages to a member, but their messages have gone. What has happened?
- I received an email telling me I had a new message, but there was not one there, where is it?
- I think I’m in contact with a scammer, what do I do?
- I’m having difficulty uploading my photo, what do I do?
- Is online dating safe?
- Someone disappeared from my favourites list, why?
- What is online dating and how does it work?