How do I join?
To join there is just one simple form you need to fill in to register. Simply fill in your email address, a password of your choice, a screen name of your choice and just click the “Create Account” button. It’s that straightforward. You will be able to update more information about yourself, such as a description, hobbies, interests and a photo once you have created an account. Once an account is created you will need to activate your account, see the "How do I activate my account" section.
- Are my details on Completely Free Dating safe?
- Can I check and send messages if I am on holiday outside of the Ireland?
- Can I join if I live outside the Ireland?
- Can I search without joining?
- Can I send a message without joining?
- Can I view messages I have sent?
- Can other members access my messages?
- Can other members see I have added them to my favourites list?
- Completely free, surely not, how much really?
- Do I have to upload a photo?
- How can I stop someone sending me messages?
- How do I activate my account?
- How do I contact other members?
- How do I file a conversation in the Archived Conversations folder?
- How do I remove someone from my favourites list?
- How do I use the Address Book?
- How many members can I add to my favourites list?
- How many members can I contact a day?
- How many messages can I keep in my inbox?
- I had been sending messages to a member, but their messages have gone. What has happened?
- I received an email telling me I had a new message, but there was not one there, where is it?
- I think I’m in contact with a scammer, what do I do?
- I’m having difficulty uploading my photo, what do I do?
- Is online dating safe?
- Someone disappeared from my favourites list, why?
- What is online dating and how does it work?