Is online dating safe?
As long as you act sensibly and responsibly online dating will be safe for you. It is important that you never publish your personal details such as your address, phone number, email address, bank details or any other personal information that could be used by others. There will come a time when you feel ready to chat to someone away from the dating website and it is at that time that you need to use your personal judgement on when you feel the time is right to give out your phone number or email address. For advice on online safety please see our article Online Dating Safety Advice.
- Are my details on Completely Free Dating safe?
- Can I check and send messages if I am on holiday outside of the Ireland?
- Can I join if I live outside the Ireland?
- Can I search without joining?
- Can I send a message without joining?
- Can I view messages I have sent?
- Can other members access my messages?
- Can other members see I have added them to my favourites list?
- Completely free, surely not, how much really?
- Do I have to upload a photo?
- How can I stop someone sending me messages?
- How do I activate my account?
- How do I contact other members?
- How do I file a conversation in the Archived Conversations folder?
- How do I join?
- How do I remove someone from my favourites list?
- How do I use the Address Book?
- How many members can I add to my favourites list?
- How many members can I contact a day?
- How many messages can I keep in my inbox?
- I had been sending messages to a member, but their messages have gone. What has happened?
- I received an email telling me I had a new message, but there was not one there, where is it?
- I think I’m in contact with a scammer, what do I do?
- I’m having difficulty uploading my photo, what do I do?
- Someone disappeared from my favourites list, why?
- What is online dating and how does it work?